Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Rational thought


Want to know a secret? College life isn't that exciting.
My brother Matt complained that my first blog hardly showed the crazy life I'm sure to be leading as a single, good looking (and looking!) college student.
Maybe other people are having a crazy wild time, I just feel that I'm kind of dull.

On a totally unrelated note, I present pictures from the time a few of us got together and drank as much chocolate milk as we could and then rolled down a hill.



(Magical)

3 comments:

Greg said...

That's pretty awesome. Good photography skills.

Unknown said...

oh this is good stuff... this exciting college chick blew through all of season two from start to finish on friday night... with only a can of DDP... not exciting at all...

donelle said...

sick!