Tuesday, April 21, 2009

On the wagon? Or off the wagon?


I'm back on the sauce.

I drank my first coke during Easter dinner. Mostly just to see if I still like it......and I do!

I never realized the strain not buying coke caused on many of my relationships especially with my favorite coke retailer: 7-11 Raj.

Tonight I stopped in 7-11 to purchase some toilet paper (TMI?) and Raj exclaimed, "Hey man! Where have you been? You don't buy coke anymore."
I explained that I had stopped drinking coke for the time being and that since I may be leaving Utah sometime soon, that my coke purchasing may be limited.
His parting words: "Well man, it is always good to see you and anytime you're in Provo, you come and buy a coke."

I will Raj and I'm sure you'll still try to peddle me your day old donuts....just like the old days.

7 comments:

Joe said...

Those donuts are poop, but I still buy one every now and then.

Jill said...

It's hard to resist a deal like buy one get one free, even if they are a day old.

donelle said...

Did you really think that you wouldn't like the Coke when you tried it? And I must say that Raj and I used to be tight. However, I went into 7-11 to get my consumption of Diet Coke. Where are you moving to? Why are you moving?

Mateo said...

What's the point of giving it up if you are just going to start up again? Just keep it going man.

Anonymous said...

just say no. and bambi, we need to play especially if you think you're leaving utah

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

I'm pretty sure you are the only patron that Raj has convinced to buy those nasty filled taquitos that rotate on the same grill as the hot dogs.

Unknown said...

ew you bought those taquitos???