Sunday, September 6, 2009

2.8 miles from an In 'n Out

So this is my new home in Redlands. Its super close to everything. I've been able to walk pretty much everywhere with everything so close, Wal-Mart, Del Taco, and even a friendly nest of black widows has taken up shop on our patio. Talk about convenience.

I'm not a photographer. But before you criticize any of my shots, they all have their reasons.

For instance: We didn't have a fridge for the first week, so what you would see at any other angle is the styrofoam cooler containing soda. There was water if you count the melted ice we purchased everyday in the morning to insure cool soda. We were one porch swing and a half blind dog away from true redneck-ness at this point.

And my quality IKEA desk with pictures of loved ones.


I finally said enough is enough with twin-sized beds. I love it. (And if I have any visitors you get to just shack up right next to me.)

Again, my photography hides the massive pile of cardboard left over from my furniture. That's right, I own furniture.

And my living room...nothing to say about this...pretty self-explanatory really.

9 comments:

The Young Family said...

Nice place,but I hope it's not so nice that you never want to leave to come visit your sister. You really won't want to come visit now that you have your own fridge. Maybe you'll still use us for our washer and dryer.

D said...

I love what you've done with the living room.

Mateo said...

Sweet pad. Just think of all the chicks you will attact with offers of free melty ice.

Katie Leigh said...

Mr. Rogers and Phoebe are your loved ones?

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

So happy Mr.Rogers moved from our house to yours. Niels can't wait to visit and spoon in the queen size bed like the good ol days.

bbond said...

I am so glad that Del Taco is within walking distance. Now you can feel at home even when not in UT.

Rad Ryan said...

It's so good to have you near by. thanks for coming over to watch the football game the other day.

Joe said...

Westons are all about IKEA, just bought two IKEA chairs today! Who are you living with?

Kristy or Josh said...

Just be careful if Connor comes over to spend the night, I hear he likes getting into man holes. I'm sorry I couldn't help it.