Saturday, May 22, 2010

Memo

Today I went to Wal-Mart to get my oil changed. (I know I know, every man should be able to change their own oil. Whatever.) As I handed the employee my keys he asked what I planned to do for the 30 or so minutes it would take to change the oil. I held up my shopping list and said, "No worries, I need to pick up a few things."
He tilted his head, looked at my list, and said, "Cute."

I forgot I had written my shopping list on my new post-it pad.

So thanks Jill for making me the laughing stock of the automotive section of Wal-Mart.
(Worth it. Although I've wasted more than a few just writing captions for the kitten.)

3 comments:

Janae said...

Wow. That is really funny. Thanks for making me laugh, Logan. :) Hope you're doing well!!

*Katie* said...

Hey Logan we'll have to go for a run sometime. I run in Redlands quite a bit and I always enjoy the feeling of beating a guy.

Jill said...

Ahahahaha!
Thank YOU for amusing me and the automotive guys.