Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tobacco Skin

Robots, song lyrics. Stagnant. This blog will become a breeding ground for mosquitoes.
But still, that's a robot with a guitar wearing a scarf.
If it weren't winter, he would actually be saying this:
"What? This? Oh, well when I brought this guitar over here, displayed prominently on my back, I didn't have any intentions of playing it. Weird that you would ask me about it. But sure, let me remove my ironic scarf and I'll play a Dashboard song or two. And then I'll let you feel the calluses on my finger tips."

3 comments:

Mike and Jana Black said...

you're a funny man logan, by the way Mike tells me I have the "loneliness of the buffalo" on my shoulders, when I worry too much, thanks for the descriptive reference.

Jill said...

Wait, the robot goes to BYU?

Anonymous said...

Truth. Hilariously done.