Saturday, February 11, 2012

Not a 26.2 run at dusk.

In what was perhaps a misguided attempt to woo a girl I agreed to a Twilight Marathon. (It probably didn't work because I use words like 'woo')
....and as much as it destroys my credibility as a man to say this...they weren't horrible.

However, since so many women love these movies, I did my best to understand the insipid messages being weaved throughout a story of unending love and timeless devotion.....with vampires....and werewolves....and a Dakota Fanning that can do the Cruciatus curse.










7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried to learn about the female mind by watching the Twilight movies also but only made it through one hour of the first one before I gave up. It's not worth it.

Mike and Jana Black said...

did wooing said girl work?

Mandy Hope said...

I really want to know what your lesson will be for the fourth film.
"If you're having troubles birthing a vampire baby, make sure your vampire hubby bites into your uterus and pulls it out."

Brendan said...

So despite the disclaimer in the title it still took me a sec to realize that you were talking about a movie marathon and not an actual marathon.

bathroom designs said...

Hello
Not a 26.2 run at dusk
Fairly excellent submit, This webpage presents helpful data to us, I praise you
Thank you!

kitchen remodel said...

HI
Not a 26.2 run at dusk.
Very best articles, I happy to read it, Beautiful nice and useful!
Thank you very much

sofa said...

Hello
Not a 26.2 run at dusk.
I wanted to spend a minute to thank you for this, I definitely enjoying every little bit of it, and this answered all my questions