Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Kissing bubbles

So my friend Janna considers it the greatest of honors to have been mentioned on all of my blogs (three!), and rightly so, it is a great honor, the greatest I can personally bestow on an individual at this point in my life. (Watch out Nobel, it'll be the "Holman Peace Prize" in a decade at the most.)

Obviously after attaining such heights Janna believes that there is no higher peak to climb and feels I should start a fourth blog so she can begin campaigning for a mention on that blog too.

Sorry Janna, but no new blog is in the works.

I'll only begin a new blog when I have a female partner to help contribute. (*wink*)
And unless thats a mountain you're willing to climb, well, you'll just have to wait. (Its really not worth it, the view isn't that great from the top. It looks over a scenic landscape of poverty.)

But you can still try to get mentioned as often as you want on any number of my other blogs.
Which may happen, especially if its your birthday.
Happy birthday Janna.



6 comments:

Janna said...

i can't even begin to explain how honored i feel to have an entire entry devoted to me. i'm not even that cool, but it looks like all that hard work i put into campaigning finally paid off. greatest birthday ever.

and as a side note i just want everyone to take notice how attractive logan and i look in that pic. enjoy it, because it is not likely that we look that good often...or ever.

Greg said...

Janna, you *are* cool. Yeah, and the beauty of the pic is far from reality, but it's still nice.

Log: nice link to the mountain post.

Lolly said...

you two look fantastic!!!

The Young Family said...

Are you holding a flower? Wierd!

Kristy or Josh said...

Toad and Janna sittin' in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

Unknown said...

dude you guys look like such a hot couple!....