Sunday, March 23, 2008

Spring break......I guess

Very rarely are all the Holmans together. I guess it takes a death in the family for it to happen.
Nicholle came in from San Diego, Matt from St. Louis, Ty from SLC, and Josh and I from Provo. We all converged on the small unsuspecting town of Lovell, WY.
It was just like the Perfect Storm.

Seriously, my family is hilarious.

For the first time in years the whole Holman family actually appears in one photo. This is kind of amazing. We're almost never together at the same time anymore. Mostly, I believe for my benefit, cause when we all get together it typically degrades into making fun of the youngest.
(Notice the can I'm holding? It holds my inheritance money, $45.68 in pennies. Who's laughing now suckers?)


This is actually a once in a lifetime shot. Never before have all of Grad and Gram's grandchildren been together at one time.
I'm fairly certain 95% of unexplained fires in Lovell and Bighorn county can be attributed to this group alone. (As well as 75% of nachos consumed after 11:00 pm.)


My grandparents adorable little farmhouse.
And a picture of what being on a farm is all about.

2 comments:

Kristy or Josh said...

I would also add that 25% of all loose fecal matter in Lovell is from us.

Tigre said...

yep, look there, I'm the tallest (and baldest)and also least likely to be gay since incidences of homosexuality increase with every successive kid due to older ones gettin all the testosterone. There's been studies. Sorry Log, yer probably gay.