Saturday, August 16, 2008

We are sooooo good looking

A recent post has stirred up some fond memories of a classic Holman family portrait:

After some digging I unearthed the 'classic.'
This is comedy. I'm laughing right now.


In my search I also uncovered this beauty.
(I should note that I have still not mastered the posed smile. I always end up looking like a cretin. Can't smile for the life of me. Just can't.)
Seriously though Matt I hope you're getting plenty of sun in Iraq, cause this photo would suggest you hadn't been out in it for years.


But here we are in all our modern-day beauty.
(The parents wanted to actually get a professional portrait taken, but after Josh and I threatened to only be wearing cowboy hats and bandannas, they backed down.)

8 comments:

kp said...

7 for 7

Mateo said...

Those are beautiful. I don't even remember the second one. Remember the one we did in our work clothes when Jared was living with us? The best part of the last one are the two cute babies. I want to squeeze and eat both of them.

Tigre said...

The people in these pictures should NOT be reproducing. The last formal fam pic we did made mom cry because I looked so goofy. I promise it's true.

Mike and Jana Black said...

Logger what's with the can?

Mateo said...

Tobacco juice.

The Young Family said...

Oh, they meant the silver ones he's holding in his hands, now that comment makes A LOT more sense.

Kevin said...

Logan,

You are adorable.

Now you need a post about Education Week.

;)

Kate said...

this is Kate (formerly known as Katey Roberts -- Cole's best Menomonie fried). See, that top photos is how I remember you all ... it's been that long. (I believe I was wearing the same glasses Nicholle has on. The 1980s was great for fashion on so many levels!)