Sunday, October 26, 2008

Keep them coming

These aren't my wedding announcements.
Don't freak out.
Furthest thing from my mind really.

Its just about time I shared these.

The outside:
(Yes, those are embossed pictures of the temple and a unicorn)



The inside:
(Apparently they got tired of rhyming after the first few lines and proceeded to finish the announcement in regular ol' prose.)


This next announcement came to Chris' fiance Kristin "on the wings of an angel" as she so eloquently puts it. (No one in her apartment knows either half of the couple.)
Besides the customary awkward engagement photos that are so common amongst the BYU crowd, the announcement also included this 'gem' so lovingly penned by the groom himself.


Wow.
I mean...........wow.

However, I should say to all of you out there planing on including poems, unicorns, teddy bears, and awkward kissing pictures in their wedding announcements: Please don't stop.
You've provided us with countless hours (ya, hours) of entertainment.
If it makes you feel better, just think that maybe we're just jealous that you've found someone so perfect for you. I mean if you've found a woman that allows you to put a sappy poem in your announcement (one that will be sent to every person she knows!) she is one in a million.

5 comments:

Mike and Jana Black said...

All I can say is that Mike ripped me off.

kp said...

I'm speechless, there are no words for this.

Mateo said...

How did you get ahold of my announcement? That was supposed to be between Jenny and I. And the 300 people we sent it to. Actually I am reminded of the Weekend Update segment called "Really?"

Ben said...

I periodically check your blog, and I must say, I am never let down. I am now linking directly to your blog, even though we only sort of know eachother. Well done my friend. Well done.

Rad Ryan said...

when i get a wedding announcement from you it had better have a picture of a gay Aladdin and genie on it.