Thursday, October 9, 2008

Seasons and pretty mountains

So my sister Nicholle recently lamented the fact that, although it is technically Autumn, she finds it difficult to celebrate the season change in San Diego because, well, there really isn't a season change.

So in my effort to make her feel even worse about her situation and lack of seasons......we carved pumpkins

and ate caramel apples while we did

and in order to take these pictures we had to put on jackets cause it was a bit nippy.


Kristen's pumpkin is the one on the left. I've decided to name it: My New State in 'Delicate' Orange. (Seriously, how great does that thing look?)

And I'm the nerd who carved the world.

2 comments:

The Young Family said...

Wow, I really am jealous! THose pumpkins rock, especially Kristen's. And you take "geography nerd " to a whole new level.

Mike and Jana Black said...

Cool pumpkins, you guys are professionals.