Monday, December 1, 2008

Tagged?

I've been tagged and I am a man. I hope history notes this important moment.
Typically these things flow from one woman to another.
I am honored to be a tagged man.

That being said I think 'tagging' is stupid.

Anyway, without further ado...

6 quirky things about me:

1. I can't stand to see a milk carton left out on the counter, unused, for even a second. I am careful to prepare everything and then at the last moment, bam, I whip out the milk carton and then promptly put it right back.

2. My journal is illustrated.

3. I actually feel like Iceberg lettuce is unjustly picked on. People can be really snooty about the type of lettuce they serve in a salad and many consider Iceberg lettuce to 'be beneath them.' Wise up people, it has a satisfying crunch, it holds dressing on it like a champ, it doesn't have a weird taste (does it even have a taste?), and its cheap.

4. When I enter a room I typically appraise it quickly and judge where the easiest points of exit are, where I could take cover in case of gunfire or other flying debris, and other potential hazards to myself and others.



5. I've discovered I have windows of opportunity in which to fall asleep, if I miss one of those windows I have to wait until the next one comes by.


6. I dance in the shower.

This is where I would tag people, but I don't really want to. Its not that I'm so against tagging that I just want to see this cycle end with me, I just don't want to tag anyone. Its kind of like me and delegating or assigning things to people, I'd rather just do it myself and not make any trouble for someone else.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

So you think I'm a snob for not having iceburg lettuce in my Thanksgiving salad do you? This will not be easily forgotten.

Unknown said...

wait...so are the times you can fall asleep dark, or light? because really, it could be either seeing that your times are a little odd.

Logg said...

The dark areas are where I can fall asleep.
Good catch Brook.

Liz said...

In response to #4:
http://xkcd.com/337/