Sunday, March 8, 2009

3x5 story

I have a habit of drawing random little pictures on 3x5 notecards. Usually a fun pastime.
Not too long ago I started thinking up a narrative in my head to connect a few of the random pictures (most pictures include robots and penguins, so its not too hard to connect them all together)

These are the first ten drawings (they're in order) and its supposed to be about a robot who doesn't like his job or what other robots do (assuming that the primary function of robots is to destroy life....c'mon its in all the movies) so he is exiled......


















4 comments:

bbond said...

I love these cartoons! MORE...MORE...MORE! I want more!

kp said...

Um, I do remember you saying you had "SOOOOO" much homework to do today!

Tigre said...

Very moving, it made me cry. Also it made me think & think some more.

Unknown said...

i think the little robot in front of the arch should be utah's new license plate.