Thursday, May 7, 2009

I'm doing alright for myself

I made one dollar today. Not bad for someone who is still currently unemployed.
The roommates and I were watching Dirty Jobs and Mike Rowe (the host and my hero/idol) was working in an egg factory. At the end of the segment he took a raw egg and bit into it and chewed.
Brigham had a fit and dared Kyle to do it. Kyle refused but I jumped on the offer.
If I look awful in these photos its just because I generally look awful, the egg really wasn't that bad.

Maybe all of my real skills are just not being appreciated by my potential employers.

7 comments:

bbond said...

Still sooo gross!

Liz said...

Awesome! I too will eat bizzare things on a dare. Like someone else's apple core or 16 1/2 tacos. I don't think I've ever made money off it though, so go you.

Katie Leigh said...

Yeah, but didn't you puke after the tacos? I don't think it counts if it comes back up.

Kristy or Josh said...

I would say if you puke it still counts since it was still humiliating to do it in the first place and then they have to deal with the vomit as well. In fact, I would pay an extra dollar just to see someone puke after doing something ridiculous.

Logg said...

Alright Josh/Kristy I want in on that action.

Rad Ryan said...

IBS anyone?

Jill said...

That looks like the proudest dollar you have ever earned.