Saturday, April 24, 2010

Well spent

These are the last two pages in my journal.
I figured since they have finally filled up and I've been forced to start another page, it was time to share. (First two entries on that new page are the upcoming Ben Folds and Josh Ritter shows.)
These are most of the concerts I've been to in the past 5 years. I think I've forgotten a few.
Go ahead and add everything up, I'm not going to, I'd really rather not. But feel free, I've kept pretty good record of everything for some reason.
Some may look at this and think this is a lot. But a little bit of me is embarrassed that there isn't more. (In my defense the bands from Sasquatch are itemized on another page)

2 comments:

Tigre said...

T-S Orchestra and B. Joel back to back? Awesome.

Jill said...

Oh, how many of these concerts do I remember, not because I attended, but because I was in the library resenting you and whoever you were with while you attended? Several.