Sunday, February 8, 2009

Am I?

I've always felt I had a pretty good sense of humor and because of this I feel that the greatest failings in my life are when I've been incapable of making someone laugh.
If that happens I typically blame it on that they must not have a sense of humor (the greatest fault a human being can have) because otherwise this is what starts to enter my mind:
I can't be 'not funny' cause I'm funny, that is what defines me.
Without funny, what am I? I'm nothing.
Just a hollow shell, another mass of flesh sucking this world dry of valuable resources needed for people who actually contribute and make a difference. I mean I have no other skills or endearing traits ('funny' as a skill is arguable) what am I to do if I'm not funny?!

Oh well, at least I know I got a few laughs in Elders Quorum today.

For no reason: A robot attacking a city.

5 comments:

bbond said...

gotta love the variation of true www.dictionary.com style. nice! and who doesn't love a robot attacking a city in the end of something?

Mateo said...

Again with the self-deprecation? Come on Log, you have a lot going for you. Just go to Wal-Mart sometime between the hours of 11:00PM and 5:00 AM and observe the true detritus of society. At least you're not as bad as those people.

Kristy or Josh said...

Oooh look at me I use words like "detritus" I have an education blah, blah, blah...Sooo, do you want to buy some weed...or what?

Unknown said...

you really are funny. in case you needed more validation.... apparently, you didn't though. you know that already...;)

Rad Ryan said...

Logan Logan. you amaze me. If anyone ever doubts your funniness just tell me and I'll send them the Aladdin book...read it in Elders Quorum.