Thursday, February 12, 2009

Good times good times

So last night the Geography computer lab looked something like this:


Note the column, this plays a significant role.
It was getting pretty late and people started filing out and I soon found myself alone.

Now I'm not one to ever sing in public, I have a really awful voice, but if I'm alone why not?
I've got my iPod going and headphones on, so me and Portugal. The Man start rocking out together.
We were sounding awesome. I mean we were clicking. The climax came as we were singing their song Colors. It has this awesome chorus that sings:

"I'm not afraid to die, cause all these colors will change."

So I'm harmonizing along with the whole band at this point and when they aren't singing I'm either making the violin sound or improvising my very own percussion track. (If you'd like to hear the song you can listen to it here) Ya, we were in the zone that night.
And since I'm alone, I'm really letting loose.

As I'm sure most of you can guess......I wasn't alone.


Ya.....it got awkward.

7 comments:

Joe said...

Tracy and I just had a good laugh about this one Logan. I want to hear your percussion tracks man, I bet it's good stuff. Your illustrations are the best things I've ever seen.

Mike and Jana Black said...

If I didn't have your blog to make me laugh, It would be a sad, sad, thing. I'm glad I know you. So funny!

donelle said...

Oh my. This might be my favorite post. I literally couldn't stop laughing and had to share it with my parents. Even without knowing you they laughed out loud. I must say I totally saw it coming!

Unknown said...

HAHA!! Damn columns get me every time... I love it. So Logan....

Jill said...

fhaha.
i just wish that the person had started singing along too.

Mateo said...

Probably got even more awkward when you started stripping. I'm just assuming you started stripping of course.

Logg said...

Please Matt, we've all seen "Footloose", music leads to singing, singing leads to dancing, and dancing leads to stripping. So yes, when the shirt came off it got awkward.